1. Lawfulness, Fairness and Transparency. We make sure all personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently. We will:
- tell you how we intend to use your data when we collect it;
- handle your data only in ways you would reasonably expect;
- not do anything unlawful with your data;
- have legitimate grounds for collecting and using personal data.
2. Purpose limitation: We only collect personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and do not process data in a way that is incompatible with those purposes. In most cases this will be the collection of whatever data is necessary for delivering effective coaching or training, or for keeping you up to date with news and insights at your request via our newsletter.
3. Data minimisation: We only collect the minimum amount of personal data needed to properly fulfil the service we are delivering. We do not hold more personal data than we need nor data that includes irrelevant details. We will explain to you the purpose of collecting this data at the point of collection and if you are ever unhappy with sharing any data with us you are not required to do so.
4. Accuracy: We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data we hold is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. Any requests to change or update personal data will be carried out with immediate effect.
5. Storage limitation: We do not hold data for longer than is necessary. This means we will:
- review the length of time we keep your personal data for;
- consider the purpose or purposes we hold the information for in deciding whether (and for how long) to retain it;
- securely delete information that is no longer needed for this purpose or these purposes;
- update, archive or securely delete information if it goes out of date;
- immediately delete any data we hold relating to you upon request.
6. Integrity and Confidentiality: We make sure personal data is processed securely, is protected against unauthorised or unlawful use and is protected against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Electronic data is stored on encrypted drives. Mailing list data is stored uniquely in MailChimp. We aim to minimise the amount of paper-based personal data we collect, and any we do is transferred to a secure electronic format before being destroyed or is stored in a private storage facility.
For further questions about our data privacy practices or to request the removal of any personal data please contact email@example.com.